Queensland Museum Network has been discovering, documenting and celebrating the biological, cultural and regional diversity of Queensland for more than 150 years.
Every year, Queensland Museum Network:
- Welcomes more than 2.4 million visitors
- Cares for 1.2 million objects and specimens
- Shares a love of learning with more than 900,000 students across the state
- Answers more than 15,000 public queries
- Describes more than 130 species new to science
Our reach extends beyond the walls of our museums, connecting real objects and contemporary research with communities across the state.
We’ve got a big job to do, and we rely on the generosity of our visitors and supporters to continue our valuable research, create compelling experiences and share stories that inspire.
You can support Queensland Museum Network personally by making a tax deductible donation, providing a cultural gift or leaving a bequest or through your business with a corporate partnership.
Support your museum and play a vital role in protecting, preserving and sharing Queensland’s natural and social history for generations to come.
Please contact us to discuss the many ways you can help.
Thank you for your generosity.